Not only a trip to The beautiful Angthong Marine Park by Safari Boat Tours, but a night camping beneath the stars.
Most Ang Thong visitors arrive on a join-in day trip or by boat charter from Koh Samui or Koh Phangan and leave by the evening. For those who wish to stay overnight in this beautiful park, there are six simple bungalows and camping tents (tents are always available) for rent at the Park Headquarters on Koh Wua Talab, where a simple restaurant is found as well. Although the park has started to get busy with day-trippers in the peak season, Ang Thong islands remain the postcard-perfect image of a tropical paradise.
AngThong Marine park – explore the beauty
The park headquarters is located on Ko Wua Talap, which has basic bungalow accommodation, visitor center, first aid tent and kayaks for rent, which would get you exploring around beautiful scenery of the 42 tropical islands.
Hidden lagoons, white sand beaches and Emerald lagoon lake. Imagine snorkeling in the shallow coral gardens. Angthong National Marine Park, translates as ‘golden bowl’, occupies almost 250 sq km and includes 50 sq km of limestone islands and cliffs which rise from the sea as dramatic and bizarre rock formations.
Overnight AngThong Marine Park Tour Description
Only 45 minutes away by a speed boat, this fascinating park is located north west of Koh Phangan.. Our well-organized tour departs daily from Koh Phangan island. Snorkeling gear is included. Delicious lunch included. Pick up and drop off from your hotel/resort. Depart the next day around 3PM, from Koh Wua Talap, the park’s headquarters. Aboard a speedboat to explore and discover Angthong National Marine Park.
Price includes 1 tent, Kayaking, and Snorkeling
Adult 1800 THB + 300 THB Entrance Fee + 1590 THB return
- Pick up from your residence – morning
- Meeting point at our office Koh Phangan
- Enjoy continental breakfast we serve (coffee, tea, cookies, fresh fruit)
- Board the speed boat to AngThong Marine Park – about 45 minutes away, from Samui about 60 minutes away
- Snorkeling at the best spot at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plaow
- Inner Emerald Lake – Talay Nai – short walk to the most incredible viewpoint to see all 42 Islands of Angthong National Marine Park – Thailand
- Sightseeing around Angthong Marine Park – Explore Monkey Island, cruise around Angthong National Marine Park
- Beachfront buffet Lunch at one of the best beaches at Koh Sam Sao Island
- Kayaking, view point climb, relaxing or snorkeling (depends on your booking program)
- Get a tent and all you need for camping (check-in)
- Wake up the next day, have a breakfast in the restaurant and continue exploring the park on kayaks
- We’ll come to pick you up around 3 pm and take you back Koh Phangan
- Transfer back to your residence and continue with your island vacation night life.
READY TO BOOK YOUR TRIP?